2019 North America Wind Turbine Technical Symposium
Get to grips with the latest challenges and developments in O&M and life extension.
Location: Denver, CO
Exclusive one-day event for wind farm owners, operators, engineers, technicians and researchers aims to provide an in-depth insight into wind farm performance, and empower attendees to use this knowledge to manage their assets more effectively and efficiently.
Bringing together speakers with specialist knowledge in all areas of wind energy generation – including independent drivetrain, monitoring and lubrication experts – the symposium will cover the most common failures in wind turbines and their root causes from different angles.
- Repowering: How do it go? – Challenges experienced in delivery
- Reliability and turbine failures – Latest issues and mitigation
- Managing aging assets: pitch, yaw, gearbox, main bearing
- Due diligence and OPEX for operating asset acquisitions
- New developments in predictive maintenance
- Latest national labs research on bearing failures
- Achieving scheduled maintenance cost reductions