2nd fleetMONITOR User Forum
Join us for the 2nd fleetMONITOR User Group Forum, hosted by our Head of Global Monitoring, Noah Myrent, with the support of the ONYX global monitoring team.
This bi-annual forum is a rare opportunity to hear about recent drivetrain fault detections, learn about the latest fleetMONITOR features and participate in an open discussion forum about best practices using fleetMONITOR.
The aim is to bring together the software’s users and stakeholders to share experiences and learn more about how to maximise condition monitoring effectiveness.
Topics for the 2nd fleetMONITOR User Group Forum include:
• ONYX 2019 monitoring KPIs
• Drivetrain failure breakdown from three different OEMs
• Newest fleetMONITOR features and updates
• ONYX rotor imbalance detection, case studies with live demo
• Q&A: Ask the experts about all things fleetMONITOR
EUROPE – 24th February (Monday) 14:00 -15:00 GMT: REGISTER
NORTH AMERICA – 24th February (Monday) 10:00 – 11:00 MT: REGISTER
ASIA-PACIFIC – 26th February (Wednesday) 09:00-10:00 KST: REGISTER