Third Annual EU Wind Turbine Technical Symposium
Scaling up: key technical trends in O&M for 2020 and beyond
In light of the developing circumstances, ONYX InSight has decided to postpone the 2020 EU Wind Turbine Technical Symposium scheduled to take place in Madrid, May 6-7.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of delegates, speakers and colleagues. Considering the safety concerns as well as the travel restrictions recently imposed, we believe it is in the best interest of all participants to postpone the event to a later date when the COVID-19 situation will be under control.
If you have purchased a ticket for the event already, it will remain valid for the new dates.
For further questions about the 2020 EU Wind Turbine Technical Symposium, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
6th – 7th May
Location: Madrid, Spain
Join the exclusive two-day event for wind farm owners, operators, principal engineers, lead technicians and researchers. The Symposium will build on ONYX InSight’s extensive practical experience supporting asset owners and operators in Europe, providing in-depth analysis into the key trends in on- and offshore wind power.
- Latest European industry trends
- Demystifying machine learning: Case studies and success stories
- Enhancing PdM by bringing multi-channel data streams together
- Major correctives optimisation: Lessons learned from 2019
- Monitoring beyond vibration
- O&M decision support tools
- O&M forecasting
The 2020 European Technical Symposium will be held at Hotel NH Madrid Zurbano just a four-minute stroll from the Paseo de la Castellana and close to the Nuevos Ministerios financial district.
Attendance fees are £400 including:
- 2-day Symposium (early finish on Day 2)
- Accommodation preferential rate
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments
- Dinner & Wine
- Free parking and WiFi access
Register for the event
If you would like to attend the symposium please submit your details below