2019 Japan Technical Symposium
Scaling up: key technical trends in O&M for 2019 and beyond
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Join this exclusive event for operators, principal engineers, lead technicians and researchers in wind energy and general industrial fields.
The 2nd Annual Japan Technical Symposium will build on ONYX InSight’s extensive practical experience supporting asset owners and operators and BP Castrol’s experience in lubrication management technology in Europe, US, and Asia to provide in-depth analysis into the key trends in wind power and rotating machinery.
Extensive insight into reducing O&M costs with data-analytics, machine learning and lubrication management taken away from the Symposium will empower attendees to manage their assets more effectively and efficiently.
Focusing on the main part of the rotating machine, the bearing, ONYX InSight and BP Castrol Japan will cover the issue of ageing assets and predictive maintenance services on the topics of:
- Understanding the Theory of Bearing.
- How data-driven analysis of proactive management of bearing failures effectively reduces O&M costs.
- Practical life extension methods for bearings.
- How machine learning can improve fault detection accuracy and lead time using existing data sources.
- Latest successes detecting failures over the last 12 Months using IoT Technology (ecoCMS) and data analytics.
Dr Evgenia Golysheva
Head of Engineering